Discover a convenient smartphone and tablet tool to support fieldwork of technicians: installers and collectors.
SITA is a mobile device application designed for Android and iOS operating systems. It supports object-oriented procedures. It allows installation and configuration of various models of IMR data loggers or associated devices, as well as data readout in the walk-by system from loggers installed in the location. Data and information gathered during the execution of procedures are sent directly to the acquisition server, where they are processed and presented in dedicated applications.
In the walk-by system, readouts are collected automatically by radio. SITA application visualizes the readout process on a map and in a tabular summary. Collector's current position is also displayed, along with locations that have not yet been read. The collected data is sent to the acquisition server via the Internet.
Discover advantages and capabilities
- Remote data readout from IoT devices
- Intuitive installation, disassembly and configuration of telemetry devices in the customer's location
- Convenient and accessible form: the user-friendly interface of the application allows for easy operations
- Security: access to individual application functionalities is protected by a system of permissions and passwords
- For on-line and off-line work