The devices we design and manufacture are part of the AIUT Tank Monitoring System.
OKO 5xx5 is a universal, low-cost and long-life (up to 10 years of operation on one battery) solution designed for automatic acquisition and transfer of data from IoT sensors to the AIUT remote monitoring system (with any desired frequency, e.g.: each day at a given time).
- Wireless technology, multiple communication protocols: from LoRa, Sigfox and NB IoT, through 2G, 3G to LTE Cat.M and LTE 4G
- Long life battery (up to 10 years)
- Robust design (IP 68)
- Remote configuration and firmware upgrade
- Various communication interfaces
- BLE - Bluetooth Low Energy (optional)
- GPS (optional)
- Certified for hazardous locations (zone 0 or zone 2)
- Advanced data encryption
- Easy installation: intuitive and configurable
- Data readout form tanks located obove and under the ground
Convenient 24/7 data access
Thanks to the built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the user gains convenient 24/7 access to data via dedicated mobile application.
Quick installation with the best transmission coverage
AIUT supports convenient and quick installation of the device by providing users with a dedicated SITA application. The application helps find a placement for the device with the best data reception available. It also lets OKO 5xx5 to be assigned a specific location in the system, and supervise the IoT installation process later on.