LPG (propane) on fuel station
Receive remotely the level of LPG available at the station in real time. Maximize security procedures by detecting the size and time of delivery. Gain full control.
The issue of ensuring maximum safety for users at fuel stations is a priority for us. Our intelligent, certified systems guarantee the safety of our customers and station operators, provide business benefits while working for the best possible protection of the environment, minimising the risk of uncontrolled leaks.
Today more than 500 fuel stations use our solutions
Remote acquisition systems
Within one solution, the user has access to up-to-date data through remote acquisition systems (radio, GSM) and locally through existing ATG systems.
The data from the tanks, on which the ALEVEL 02x5 system fuel level sensor is mounted, is transferred to the OKO 5xx5 concentrator. The readouts are transmitted to the acquisition server via GSM network or by radio to the station building.
For the user's convenience, the system is equipped with a fuel level indicator (ARANGE 1003), which communicates via NFC with a dedicated application installed on a smartphone.
Advantages of the system:
- Maximising safety procedures at fuel stations
- Detection of gas volume and delivery time
- Prevents overfilling during gas supply and dead states
- Real-time LPG level data available at the station
- Elimination of uncontrolled depletion of the LPG tank stock
- Permanent access to data through remote acquisition systems (radio, GSM) as well as locally (through existing ATG systems)
- Cooperation with station controllers
- Cooperation with almost every float level indicator
- Tank level indicator communicates with a dedicated application installed on your phone
- Low and critical gas level alarms in the tank
- ATEX certificate
- The system supports environmental protection