LPG tank monitoring
Our intelligent platform for remote monitoring of LPG tanks allows for current fuel consumption readout and effective planning of the supply network.
New device group
We have created a universal platform for data readouts from LPG tanks, based on a new group of intelligent AIUT Alevel 1x5 sensors.
Our remote monitoring system for LPG tanks is a new generation solution that allows automatic and remote data reading, analysis, and presentation - regardless of the LPG tank type, its location or communication technologies available in a given area. As part of the solution, we adapt the AIUT infrastructure (sensors, communication technologies) for each customer tank location, creating one coherent communication ecosystem for effective management of the supply grid.
Advantages of the system
- 24/7 remote access to current fuel level data in tanks
- automatic, hourly LPG consumption data transfer
- efficient supply management
- savings in transport logistics
- optimization of product orders on the distributor side
- solution based on wireless communication
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- alerts on low or critical fuel level
- independence from infrastructure: system compatible with a wide range of above-ground and underground tanks and level gauges
- ATEX Zone 0 certificate
- easy installation, no tools needed
- GPS module available as an option
- long-life battery (more than 10 years)
- intuitive applications for convenient and fast installation